BECOME A MEMBER OR RENEW
AGR members are a vital part of the AGR's programming and vision for our organization. Membership fees go directly towards maintaining our free-to-the-public programming (including every exhibition, artist talk, and the majority of our programming), and help us to support artists across the Prairies as they create and present innovative artworks that contribute to the development of a unique visual culture for the province of Saskatchewan!
Your annual AGR membership means that you will receive:
* Members' exhibition opportunities (such as our Members' Show & Sale--in our main space every Spring--and our Outside the Box exhibition program)
* Sales opportunities
* Newsletter & eNewsletters
* Voting rights at General Meetings
* Workshop and event discounts
* Connecting with and supporting your local arts community
* Discounts at Black Dog Art Supply, Gales Wholesale, and Sally's Frame Shop (please show your membership card prior to your purchase)
We thank you for considering a membership as a vital part of supporting and maintaining these beloved programs!
We have four tiers of individual membership available:
$20+ : Student Member* If you are a student and you have never been a member of the AGR, you are eligible for a free membership for your first year. Please send a request, with your student ID to email@example.com
$40+ : Supporting Member
$55+ : Sustaining Member
Any amount given over $40 is eligible for a tax-deductible receipt, as the AGR is a registered charity.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, and the membership fee is a barrier to participation, please contact us for sliding scale options.
We also offer Guild/Collective memberships:
$100+: Guild/Collective membership* Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full list of benefits.
Purchase or renew your membership below, or
send a cheque payable or credit card info to the Art Gallery of Regina to Art Gallery of Regina, Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre, PO Box 1790, Regina, SK S4P 3C8